5.06.2010

What is going on in my universe:

I saw James McMurty last night at the Five Spot. There were a lot of old people booty dancing, and some frat boys freaking out, but I felt more like I was in Texas than I ever did when I actually lived there. In a good way. He sounds like the dude from the Jimmy Dean sausage commercials but epically more badass (and allegedly wears rose-tinted glasses).

What else? Hmm. The semester's wrapping up. I am distracted by a lot of things and constantly sleeping from the heat. My 69LS vinyl set came, so I've been working my way through that. The set is six 10" records and has a giant version of the little book that came with the CD boxed set.

Also, the Daria complete series ships tomorrow. You can get it here, with a free t-shirt that says "I don't have low self-esteem. I have low-esteem for everyone else."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home