8.26.2009

Turns out, Charleyne Yi and I have a lot in common


Like, for example, our huge (but not quite approaching love-status) crushes on Michael Cera; our general dude-ness; the ability to look like there is something very wrong with our faces.

I needed some of all of that last night when I saw Paper Heart. It delivered on pretty much all of my expectations.

Paper dolls exhibiting intense DIY spirit: Check
The purchase of random instruments for hilarity's sake: Check
My favorite tall hooded Canadian boy: Check
The fatal combo of awkwardness and travel: Check
Non-stupid/entirely happy ending: Check

I dare say, I could totally crush on Miss Yi. Or at least I am completely convinced of her genius after this movie. Go see it. It will make you feel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home