2.14.2007

Snow fortresses and delirious dreams

I am stuck in Chicago due to a snowstorm in the north and rainstorms in the south. There aren't any planes coming into the city for us to leave on. After spending the day at the airport yesterday, we finally got a hotel. The roads are so snowy that you can't see the lanes at all and we're isolated from everything anyway so there is nothing to do. At least I'm with friends, but I had to cancel my party and not be home for Valentine's Day.

Bah! That's all I have to say about that. I kind of consider it a forced vacation. I finally slept more than 5 hours in a row. At least now I have time to work on my thesis. I'm about....3 weeks and 20 pages behind.

It's time for some Against Me! and productivity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home