7.12.2008

The Rockafire Explosion

Sure, they have a female singer with a neckbeard, but if you don't think this is totally awesome (or somehow missed out on this in childhood), I am very sad for you. To be honest, my memories of The Rockafire Explosion are about 20 years old, so I remember a lot of awkwardly moving puppets and that there was some kind of theme song they sang at birthday parties. The other day, I watched one of these on Youtube (I think it was the Usher one) with the sound off, and it reminded me of why the whole thing made very little sense to me as a child (and explained my present distaste for neckbeards).

Both of these are pretty awesome, though:



MGMT: Electric Feel



Against Me: Born on the FM Waves of the Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home