7.17.2008

SIRIUS Satellite Radio

Who uses it? My new internet package comes with it, which means I get to listen to Left of Center as much as I want. The coffee shop I used to frequent before my move played that channel quite a bit, and I found it to be decent work music. Some of the selections are a little typical (do they do market research for this stuff), but I really don't mind listening to the Shins so much.

At midnight, they have various music bloggers talking about music, and there is other programming like top 10 lists and live performances, too. Awesome? Yeah, I guess as awesome as radio can be. The feature it is really missing is the ability to go back and forward between songs--like an interactive playlist.

You can subscribe to listen to it online here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home