1.10.2007

The night you can't remember is the night I can't forget

Exhaustion really does catch up with you when you've been under the weather and trying to suppress it for nearly 2 weeks. I finally gave in and went to the doctor today. I'm convinced that the doctors at my student health clinic are idiots. They stare at me blankly when I indicate that a part of my body hurts that obviously is a vital organ, or they just prescribe antibiotics for everything. At this point, though, I'm ready to try anything so I can finally get some sleep.

Someone posted this list of 69 Love Songs fantasy covers on Stephin Songs. If you join the wiki, you can add to it. Here are some of my picks:

-Papa Was A Rodeo: Loretta Lynn
-Underwear: Regina Spektor
-Strange Eyes: Shonen Knife
-I Can't Touch You Anymore: Echo and the Bunnymen
-I Don't Believe in the Sun: CocoRosie

I'm going back to sleep. Happy fantasizing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home