12.26.2007

Eli's Top 10 of '07

Eli is my best music friend because we agree about nearly everything (last.fm says so, anyway) and he appreciates music I listen to without being fake or obnoxiously snobby about it. I told him I'd post his best of '07 list because he doesn't keep a blog (yet). So here it is, without too many frills, but a super great list nonetheless.

1) Beirut – Flying Club Cup
2) Hauschka – Room to Expand
3) Johnnytwentythree – JXXII
4) Of Montreal – Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?
5) Stars of the Lid – And Their Refinement of the Decline
6) Do Make Say Think – You, You're a History in Rust
7) Menomena – Friend and Foe
8) Explosions in the Sky – All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
9) Air – Pocket Symphony
10) Fiery Furnaces – Widow City

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home