3.29.2007

From my window I see stars

I'm kind of busy but I thought I'd post a few songs that have been getting me through the week:

-The Finches: Daniel's Song
I posted about this a few weeks ago. It's probably the best song on the album, not just because it gets really hopeful in the middle, but because it kind of captures how extremely tired I feel right now.

I also really really really like the last track, The Last Song of 2003. The chorus around 1:50 is so simultaneously raw and delicate

-The Magnet Fields: The Desperate Things You Made Me Do
I always thought this song used synth really well

-Saturday Looks Good to Me: Underwater Heartbeat
This song makes me feel like everything is okay. It was kinda so-so performed live in a man's voice, but still highly conducive to dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home